Saturday, March 13, 2010

My handwriting

I was filling out a few birthday cards today and a few things came to mind.

I am always able to tell what mood I was in, when I later examine something I've written. For example, when I am upset, my writing gets very compact. It also tends to be neater. When I'm content with life, it tends to be bigger, more rounded. If I'm trying to impress someone, I'll also do my best to fully separate each letter.

Also- I never did it in school really, but I adore notes. It feels like we're in some kind of plot and everything is completely top secret.

No one's written me anything, really. I mean, of course I get birthday and holiday cards, but stuff like poems or letters. I love tangible signs of affection. No, not just gifts, though those are always nice. Just... Signs that someone is thinking about me, you know?

Before I get too maudlin and spill things to my blog that I'd rather keep inside my head....

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment