Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm no longer MIA!

Hello blog world.

I am heading home from Arizona. Yes, again. This makes, what, like three or four times since I started this blog? And I blog every time. Well, there's not much else to do on my way like this. I Spy is way too easy. What would we pick: sky, dirt, tumbleweed, mountain? Probably not.

I was woken up today at 7, so please forgive any groggyness that comes through.

Yesterday was kind of fun- and that was before I saw the family and my cute little cousin. I wore a dress yesterday - something that really rarely happens - and I kept getting attention. Male attention. Even though I am in an amazing relationship, it was a nice ego boost. I never notice this stuff at home or school, so maybe the Arizona guys are more obvious? I don't know and I really don't care.

This week is finals week. I only have three in-class finals, which is nice. Then we get let out for like three and a half months, which is definitely more bittersweet. I'm going to miss everyone so much! I hate how we all scatter like this... It's just annoying. Sure, there's facebook but there's really nothing like face-to-face interaction with people.

My companion (besides you, dear blog reader) on this amazingly boring car trip is A Very Potter Musical playing on my iPod. This student made show is really really amazing. I've watched it like three times. I think I'm so attached to it by now because I first watched it on opening night of the show. That was a success, and since I'm superstitious like that, I made sure to at least listen to the soundtrack before the show. I wish there was a way to get the video on my iPod. I tried one way but it wasn't compatible or some nonsense. If you haven't watched it, just try it. I may go and find it on YouTube on my phone and watch at least the first song. :)

I'm not sure if I should be typing this out, knowing of at least two readers certain identities... Ah well. I'm a jealous person. Not so far as personal belongings go, really. As far as people go. Friends, boyfriend, family. I become hurt and upset if people I hang out with make plans and don't invite me. Especially if I'm right there. That's just impolite. And people flirting with Ernest when I'm right there. I don't think so. Yes, he's handsome. But I'm also in the vicinity. So yes, I will glare at you. You're probably a nice person. Just stop the flirting. Moving on.... My cousins. I love them all dearly, and it does make sense that they're all so close, but for Thanksgiving and other holidays when we all get together, I've felt like a fourth wheel since... God, probably junior high, now that I think about it.

So this post has taken for-frikin'-ever. Thanks for reading.

All my best,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment