Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer, cont'd

What to do.. What to type...

My second final for the day is over. I aced the performing arts part. Maybe got one question wrong. But the essays were amazing. "what are the responsibilities if a Stage Manager?" "describe the evolution of the American musical theater." I love it! (my phone suggested "live" instead of "love"... Really, both are applicable. Haha)

Even thinking about the summer coming up is enough to make me want to cry, if not shed a tear or two. I haven't yet fully broken down. I'll get there. It's kind of inevitable.

Some of the events of the day have reminded me of when Jack broke up with me. God, I hope it's not a repeat.

I'm gonna have some food then pack up. Yay. Please note my absolute lack of enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment