Monday, September 20, 2010

Nothing really of note..

To be honest, I have no reason to update right now except that it's been a while and I'm bored. I have class in two hours and nothing (sort of) to do.

I suppose I could start reading for Thursday and Friday, but I'm just .... eh. It's not what I want to do.

What do I want to do?
Hm.

-move around
-get air
-knit (duh)
-sing and dance around
-be productive
-go for a drive

Most of these things are at least somewhat active, a trait I seem to be lacking today. Maybe this is because I just got an email from my professor of my one class today and she says we'll be very physical today.

I also think I want to move around ... because I can't really right now. Yesterday, we went to the LA County Fair and as we were leaving, it felt like I pulled a muscle in the arch of my foot. It's felt better today, but I'm not looking forward to moving around past walking around the suite.

Uhhh... I have more thoughts in my head, I swear I do. I'm just censoring a lot.

And when did my blog become a place for me NOT to really rant and tell whoever's reading about my knitting, but instead a place of veiled ideas based on what's going on in life? Geez.

That's it from me now.

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment