Friday, October 1, 2010

A Mixed Bag Day

Just as the title says... Today has been all over the place.

First... class. In and of itself, this is a shitty thing. It's at ten in the morning on a Friday. I've not had a Friday class since high school, so it's been quite a shock to my system. Then coming back here and going out to lunch with two of my roomies (Roomie A is out of town; I went with B and C)... very good! Then going to a yarn store for fun/Christmas gifts/bday gift with Roomie B. From there, we went to the cupcakery across the plaza - oh my goodness, so decadent, but so good! From there, the mall. Where I:
a. liked a shirt in LoveCulture
b. was informed my iPod was toast
c. got a makeover, free of charge
d. found eyeshadow colors in Sephora that match some of my favorites, and a new brush - but I didn't have the money to get them.
Came back here, decided to do homework, and have since been on iTunes, cleaning my room, and finishing up fingerless gloves (of my own pattern! <3).
Now, I need to finish up that damn sock, get a header (haha!) on this hat pattern I've had my eye on for like a month (already got it started!) and throw out the trash.

Now if only my mom gets better tomorrow.. then I can go home and have a whole new set of things to do. <3

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment