Tuesday, October 5, 2010

NOT COOL!!!

Okay. On facebook right now, there's a trend to put where you like to put your purse at the end of the day. I did one - on the floor, chair, bed. Whatever.
One of my roommates' friends replied - and I'm so totally quoting here - "I like breast cancer lol".

I do realize guys are more observant than I give them credit, and the fact that it's breast cancer awareness month and suddenly all the girls are doing these kinds of statuses...
but this is so not cool
I'm pretty much trembling right now. I can't even tell if it's from rage or cold. Probably a combination of both. I'm not even opening my mouth right now for fear that I'll either start cursing my computer out or cry. This hits home far far too much and I cannot believe what just happened.

fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment