Monday, December 21, 2009

Twas the week of Christmas...

And I couldn't be more excited! I love Christmas- all the hustle and bustle to get the holiday right, the mini-and-silent competition among my relatives to see who gets who the best gift.. The lights and decorations and music always put me in a good mood.

Once I'm in this holiday good mood, it's very hard to get me out of it. For instance, right now I'm sitting at a Starbucks, getting some caffeine in before I go home and wrap presents to go to Arizona tomorrow. And make fudge. But anyway, I just waited at least seven minutes (according to my iPod) for a parking spot. There was a lot going on in the aisle I was in. But in normal times, I would probably get a little mad at the dumbasses impatiently honking behind me, or the people taking forever to get out of the spot. Not today! :)

By the way- Friday was two months. :)

The sock heel I turned last post was that of a Christmas stocking. I was as thrilled as anything that it actually worked like the book said it would. And yes, I did finish the SOB that night. Lol!!

Okay, well, I'm gonna go inside the Barnes and Noble now and finish up some Christmas shopping.

If I remember later, I'll give my review of Mary Poppins the Musical. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment