Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just a disclaimer-

I'm not going to make much sense this post. It probably won't be helped because i'm rehearsing with my My Fair Lady group for my musical theatre final as I type.

I know that I made the conscious decision to stop my association with my friends. I knew I would be lonely. I did not think it would be so hard to see them again.

Let me clarify. I miss them. I do not miss the drama associated with them, or those who did not like me. But... I was really close with one or two of the group. And I do miss our conversations and such. I saw the ones I was close with today and I didn't anticipate the sudden heartache and nostalgia.

Don't get me wrong. I probably wouldn't change my decision from two months ago, because I don't know if Ernest and I would be together if that hadn't happened.

I honestly have no clue where I'm going with this. Until I do, I'll end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment