Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Just finished watching The Princess Bride for the second time in my life - and am still awed that I didn't watch it beforehand. It really does have everything in it... action, love, humor.. what more could you ask for?

Though the last twenty or so years haven't been kind to Cary Elwes. If one googles his picture, one of the main images that comes up is one of him then and now. He's gained quite a bit of weight, and although he still has the same acting talent (and the same voice) it does take a bit of staring at the screen to reliably recognize him.

I took out the black beaded itchy thing. For one - it did not become itchy, which is definitely good. However, I don't think the weave was looking good, and it just wasn't working. I'll find some other purpose for it later. I'm purposely being slow with the blanket, because I don't know if I'll even get it this weekend at my local yarn store, which is where I found it in the first place.

Tomorrow, I have class from 3-6. That is my first class in almost a week. :)

Today, I dragged some of my friends with me to the local Goodwill and we found a "vaudeville costume" for a class on Thursday. It is so drab and staid.. I am shocked that I even bought it. Even if the whole outfit only cost $11.

Well. Time for bed. Homework to do in the morning, and all that stuff.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment