Thursday, September 10, 2009

Booooooooored...

Sitting on my friend's couch, surrounded by nerd speak. So I decided to blog instead of nod and smile anymore. Sorry, guys. XD

I've knitted one of the softest scarfs on the face of the planet. And how cute is this- it's a baby yarn. The company name is Darling. The one I used is called Tinkerbell. I think they have the other characters too. Since I love love love Peter Pan, I couldn't resist.

Let's see. What else? My eyes are still kind of glazed over from pretending I know anything of what they are talking about.

We watched Young Frankenstein earlier. I still love Madeline Kahn in her role, even though she doesn't appear too often. She doesn't have too much on iTunes, which is disappointing. I love her voice! Not so good: I've had the violin tune stuck in my head for two hours now.

Jess: It sucks.

Much love-

No comments:

Post a Comment