Friday, September 11, 2009

Honestly!

Would it kill you to leave a comment? I have no idea who - if anyone - is even reading this! It does get fairly frustrating, wondering if I'm rambling to myself or if anyone is amused at what I'm spouting off.

Not much change from last night. Well, except that I'm away from all the nerd-speak. Which is nice. XD I still love you, guys.

Um.. well, I may be going down to Palm Desert for the weekend. When asked why, I told my friends (kind of hestitantly), "There.. might be yarn shops?" And at their incredulous looks - "Okay, and I have a chance to go to the D23 Expo." Wherein I was given a lecture on how I should have started with the Expo and then said yarn. I got frustrated, I'll admit, and basically said that yarn to me is like their nerd-stuff to them. And there's this one in Anaheim that leaves me in shock every time.

Jess said I looked like a kid in a candy store when describing Velona's Needlework.

I'm not surprised.

I'll show you.

XD

Okay. So right now I'm sort of preparing for the school's block party - and really, guys? The year's first block party on 9/11? Shame on you! - This entails painting my nails, laying out my makeup and outfit and just basically getting ready to get ready later. :) It's gonna be awesome.

Let's just say that I am no manicurist. But that's why God invented nail polish remover and Q-Tips. :)

There. That looks so much better than before.

-MAJOR TIME JUMP-

Oops. I thought I posted this like, eight hours ago.

Well, my nails are still painted. My hair is straightened to its full capability, my makeup is on, except for the lipstick - the major player in this outfit! I still need to get dressed, but that'll take only a minute. It's actually getting anywhere in the heels I'm planning on wearing that is slightly concerning.

Thankfully, we shan't be out there long. Game night! My friends (basically) in their pajamas, and me looking ready to go clubbing. What a sight we'll be.

Well, I shall (finally) have to bid you adieu for this evening.

H&K's!

No comments:

Post a Comment