Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yesterday

... Was very busy. At least, it seemed that way.

So I got a belated 18th birthday gift- a tattoo! It's of the comedy and tragedy drama masks. They look so cool!!

Note to self: if I ever get another one of these things, please make sure it has little to no shading in it. I was doing fine during the outlining, but the shading was the really intense and annoying and painful part. I tried to keep myself distracted with my iPod and the pidgeon outside. Then the pidgeon flew away and I needed another distraction. I decided that the Hollywood sign wasn't too bad of an option for that!

Today is all about working at Rockaway Records' 30th Anniversary sale. It should be huge! Well, I hope it is, anyway. I'm currently in cargo shorts (that I got in the seventh grade! Holy crap!) to let the tattoo breathe, a new-logo Rockaway shirt, and a headband in black and yellow that I knitted myself.

Knitting update! I only have nine rows of knit stitch left on my blanket! It's absolutely amazing! Huge, like six feet.. But that's part of the charm, dontcha know? ;) I've also made two headbands.. Both in the same pattern. Both on my size 7 16" circulars. Both awesome. The first one I made with cotton and it's kinda loose, but like a beret. The second one I made with Plymouth Encore yarn (acrylic and wool) and is the aforementioned yellow and black one. I'm starting a third, for when the crowd gets slow during the sale, with pink Cascade 220 wool doubled up.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment