Thursday, October 22, 2009

:)

Well, aside from this damn yarn becoming way too stubborn for its own good, I have been excellent this week.

It started really well- a guy who I've really liked for a while now and had a good flirtation with asked me out on Sunday evening. The week can't go badly from there, can it? :)

I think it's going really well. Obviously, it's only been a few days but I'm really really happy.

In other news, my friends and I haven't spoken in about a month now. I still love them dearly and treasure the good times we had, but I am happy not to be going through the drama still.

This upcoming weekend and resulting week and even that following weekend should be loads of fun! Let's see.. Tomorrow will be going to goodwill and getting copies of classic Disney films on VHS for my room, then the Housing Hoedown, complete with mechanical bull! Saturday is going to TO to go to a book signing then heading home. Sunday is going to RENT! I've seen it a few times already, but I still love it! Not to mention it has Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal in the cast.. *happy sigh* Also, Lauren's U2 concert is going to be streaming live on YouTube, so I may try and get back to school in time to download it for her.

Now if only this beautiful silk/wool yarn will cooperate with me, I will be complete.

At least for tonight. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment