Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My bag is done! Finally! It's drying now, with like six Pom glasses stuffed inside it, so it'll shape right. I'm so happy that a: it's done, and b: it turned out well. I'm not sure what I would have done with it had it not become what I wanted it to. Probably gifted it. ;) Just kidding... My next big project is a blanket. Not a baby blanket, like how I did before, but an actual afghan with an actual pattern. And since I learned how to purl more effieciently, it's a lot easier.

Holy crap, I just saw Freddie Prinze Jr. on a Friends episode... knitting. Oh my gosh, that just made my night.

Hm... I can't wait for vacation. Four nights away from here before returning to the mad mad pace of school. And move-in. And seeing my friends again. That'll be fun.

So over the course of an hour or so my blanket has grown by about six inches. I'm very excited about this.

Well.. I'm gonna log off for now. Question: What are anyone's thoughts on the Fiddler on the Roof movie? I saw the play when it was local, and loved it. Is the movie different/better than the play?

No comments:

Post a Comment