Friday, January 29, 2010

Wow, it's been a while.

I guess I haven't really been inspired to blog lately. Plenty has happened, though, so I guess I'll give a short update.

- Gary's 50's bday came and went. We had a get-together the weekend after. Lauren and I went to Disneyland for a short time on the actual day of his birth.
- Ernest and I have been going out 3 months. :)
- School started up again. I'm in six classes this semester. It should be ... not easy, but manageable. Hopefully. With the production, one never knows. Last year, I had four, including the show. Now I'll have five, PLUS the show. We'll see what happens.
- I've also not been knitting as much as normal. This is really somewhat disappointing. I just haven't had any inspiration. Is getting back into the swing of school a damper of this kind of thing? This happened after the summer, as well. Hm.

I suppose that's it. I've had a lot on my mind, but I don't know how to put it into words. I think.

I'm going to go now. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment